Frontend Software Engineer
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with our product & design team to translate and execute product vision into scalable product.
- Be a stakeholder in engineering and product strategy — this isn’t just another place to knock down story points and tickets — you’ll have meaningful and direct ownership in your work.
- Have the autonomy to ship code to production regularly and frequently.
- Be responsible for constructing and maintaining a UX component library that scales to other engineers on the team.
To be successful at this position, you’ll need:
- A passion for building and maintaining quality user experiences on the web at scale.
- Attention to details. We view product excellence as a north star — we’re only successful when our users successfully use Workshop and care deeply about UI/UX.
- A strong understanding of modern responsive design principles and a track record of translating designs into beautiful, living products.
- Experience interacting with and consuming backend API’s via state management patterns like Redux.
- Care for web performance/optimization and treat performance as a feature
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
is an internal marketing platform that helps internal comms teams create, send, and measure multi-channel campaigns. Workshop is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup based in Omaha, Nebraska. Omaha-based candidates are preferred but will consider remote within ± 2 hours CST for the right candidate.Apply for this role