The internal comms metrics that matter
Learn about the most important metrics you need to track to create an effective internal comms strategy. We'll discuss direct measures of success to track (like email analytics) and indirect measures of success (like employee engagement data)!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Direct measures of success in internal comms (like open and click through rates)
- Indirect measures of success in internal comms (like employee engagement data)
- Ways to track campaign data across multiple emails and messages
- How to share metrics (and more) with your leadership team
- We’ll even include a monthly internal comms report template!
When measuring your internal comms efforts, external marketing metrics like opens and click-through rates aren’t the only set of data you want to look at. After all, you aren’t dealing with hundreds of thousands of leads or contacts; this audience is particularly unique. This audience is made up of the people you work with on a daily basis, your coworkers, and your team!
Join us as we dive into the internal comms metrics that matter. We’ll cover everything from direct measures of success (like email analytics, campaign effectiveness, and employee advocacy) to indirect measures of success (like employee engagement data, progress toward company goals, and more).